Chocoalte Raspberry Wontons

First of all, I hate frying things, I hate the smell and the mess, the burns... but these were too cute to pass up. Super easy and quick. I just went out and got some wonton wrappers (in your refrigerated section) and went to town.




wonton wrappers
mini marshmallows
mini choc chips
chopped up fresh raspberries
1/3 c vegetable oil for frying (I used Canola oil)


Take out a wrapper and place on plate, put about a tablespoon of stuff in the middle of your wrapper - I added the marshmallows to sweeten the raspberries but you could omit those if you want. Take a wet finger and run it along the entire edge of wonton. Now fold top onto bottom (in a triangle shape) and press edges together. If you have too much filling it will ooze out when frying. 
Pour oil into pan and get hot. Slide wontons in and cook them in batches so they fry up evenly, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. I did four at a time. Flip over when first side starts browning. Transfer to a paper towel covered plate and dust with confectioners' sugar. They were so good, I'm glad I added the marshmallows. I made some without raspberries and the kids loved them too!
Enjoy!


Go join the fun!
Lovely Yellow Ribbons

Comments

How divine!!! Thanks for the recipe and linking to TMTT.
Nanna said…
those look yummy, have you tried them using strawberries, bet that would be good too

Helen
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.