Cutie Pies


I know I can have a difficult family....sometimes they are very picky.... and stubborn and..... hate everything. I have learned to go with the flow...sometimes. They love Cuties here at home - Cuties are a Clementine Mandarin from California. They are not oranges. They are sweet, easy to peel and seedless. My kids love them so I was sitting here trying to think of what I could do with them. Something easy, quick and cute. I whipped these up in 15 minutes. You gotta love that! 





Filling:
1 pkg vanilla pudding mix
1 tsp orange extract
1 Cutie, peeled and remove pulp
1 3/4 c milk


Topping:
1 c thawed Whip Cream
1/2 tsp orange extract


6 ready made mini graham cracker crusts
  
Mix  together filling ingredients and spoon into your ready crust, set aside. Blend whip cream with orange extract and dollop onto pudding pies. I just added a slice of a Cutie to each one. These were nice... light, and fresh. Almost makes me forget that it is 30º outside....almost.
Made 6 mini pies.
Enjoy!

Comments