Nuna's Chicken n Dumplins

Sorry for the crummy picture, I took it last night with this winter lighting...oh well. 
This is a recipe from our Nuna, I changed it a little tiny bit...she knows. It's a really easy meal and it tastes so good.

   


2 cans of butter biscuits (large)
1 roasted chicken
1/2 onion
1 large can chicken stock

1 c hot water
1 c milk
1/3 c butter
1 tsp flour
1 tsp parsley
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp chicken seasoning

Combine chicken stock, onion, 1 cup milk and 1/3 cup butter. Whisk in 1 tsp of flour. Add spices and bring to a rolling boil. While boiling debone chicken and set aside. In boiling chicken stock add biscuit pieces and cook for about 30 minutes. Whenever your biscuits are done, add chicken to heat up.


Enjoy!
Too many parties! So many great ideas! I've linked up to these, go join them!
Lovely Yellow Ribbons
TastyTuesday200pix Welcome to my new home   Tasty Tuesday

Comments

Pami said…
yummy, I love homemade chicken and dumplings I will have to give this a try sounds so good since its so cold outside!!!
dtbrents said…
I love chicken and dumplings. I had some at the Cracker barrel last week. I will try these. Doylene