Caramel Chocolate Pretzels

Just going through my stash of ideas for Valentine's day. Has anyone else tried these? Hummm...mine are not picture perfect but they taste good. The kids will gobble them up. I think I will try the "Rollo" and "Turtle" ones later. I will post pictures later if anyone is interested.
These are super easy, just preheat oven to 170º and set up pretzels on parchment paper, add a caramel and put in oven. Mine were done in about 3 minutes - just check on them. Remove and press caramel with finger (they will be hot!). If they squish easily them take them out and press chocolate kiss onto each caramel, when it softens up add your m&m's or pecan half. Dress them up and pack them off to all your sweeties. 
                                       
Enjoy!



Comments

Morning,
what a delightful idea. I have been thinking about making some dark chocolate covered cherries,
strawberries and pretzels, but these would add a lil bit of difference to the pretzels. They look very pretty, and I want one
NOW! Thankfully, I have a bag of dark chocolate covered pretzels I bought at publix, so they will have to do I guess, maybe I will add some caramel ice cream topping to them!! Now I am gonna have to go try that!! lol
You have a great day hon,
and thanks for sharing that cute
and fun recipe.
Blessings, Nellie
Anonymous said…
Buying memory is such a time consuming process... You have to Google prices, sort through which ones are genuine, visit a bunch of stores,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then fervently pray that the price doesn't fall in the next two weeks or so.

I've been done in by rapid price drops in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD card for my DS flashcard at what I mistakenly assumed was a bargain price, only to later see that it fell by five bucks in a week's time.

(Submitted using Net10 for R4i Nintendo DS.)