Frozen Banana Ice Cream!

Ok this one is almost too easy. All you need is a couple of frozen bananas and a few ingredients. I tend to throw bananas into my freezer when they start to ripen and I know my kids won't eat them ( they like them more on the firm, hard side). So I always have frozen bananas that I use for smoothies and such. Just make sure to chop up your bananas and put them in a ziploc bag and freeze the night before.

2-4 chopped bananas (frozen)
2 tbsp heavy cream/milk 
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp sugar
1/3 c mini choc chips

Stir milk, sugar and vanilla together then add them and your frozen banana slices to a food processor (I used my mini chopper) and process bananas until they are in little bits. Blend until smooth and then add chips if you want. That's it! There is no right or wrong way, you can add nuts, peanut butter, honey..whatever your family likes. You can make it as healthy or sinful as you like. As you can see we also added a little chocolate syrup :) but, I have to tell you it was great without it.

Comments

I can almost smell this now!

Mmmmm banana!
Unknown said…
Banana ice cream w/chocolate chip sound so GOOD!!! right now. YUMMY!!! YUM!!!