Olympicfied!

 My M.I.L. was in London about 2 months ago and brought these super cute cupcake liners and picks back home for me from Harrod's. She's sweet that way.
I had to make "anything" to use them...it is after all Olympic time. Go U.S.A. !
1 bx yellow cake mix (I should have used white so they would have been red,white and blue...duh..)
1/4 c dry Jello Blueberry Flavor Gelatin
1/4 c dry Jello Cherry Gelatin
1 container of ready to spread frosting of your choice ( I used vanilla)
Just for kicks, I used the frosting below to pipe into the middle of each one - Bubblegum Flavor. I know..I know.
                                                                   Choose 12 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Flavors & Frosting Starter
Prepare cake batter according to directions on the box (with eggs and oil) and divide into 3 different bowls. Stir different flavor gelatins into 2 of the bowls. Keep one bowl without gelatin for a yellow or white color (You can use whatever flavors you like, even food coloring too).
Scoop out batter into cupcake liners, alternating colors and flavors until you're done. You want them about 2/3's full. Bake as directed. Cool completely and frost ( I of course filled the middles with Bubblegum Frosting)
Linking up with:

Comments

Moore Minutes said…
These look so fun and I LOVE the Olympic style toppers and liners.
Erin said…
What cool liners! I want those too! Your cupcakes look delicious!
So sweet cupcakes with olympic spirit. Love all pictures.

- Herman Swan