Pillsbury gluten-free cookie dough


As some of you know I have a gluten-sensitive one in the house so I am always on the look out for yummy gluten free foods. Difficult....well last week I stumbled across this little item in the refrigerated section up at the grocery store.
 Already mixed and ready to go. Just dropped them by the spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet, bake at 350º for 10-11 minutes and thats it. They came out with a crisp outside and chewy inside...really good. I was really surprised. If you could hear my horror stories about gluten...well these were really great. I'm excited to see the big names are getting in on making gluten-free treats. Now you know where to find gluten-free cookie dough that you can stash for those days you don't have time to mess with rice flour :)




Comments