Layered Salad

You know you love this. Super easy and everyone loves it. Perfect for a picnic or get together. I used a tried and true recipe that my M.I.L. gave me. Dig in.
I used this trifle bowl that I've always used but just use any big glass bowl you have so you can see the pretty layers.
1 head of chopped iceberg lettuce
8oz fresh spinach leaves
salt and pepper
8 whole hard boiled eggs (chopped)      
16oz bacon, cooked and chopped
2 whole tomatoes, chopped
1 bunch gr onions, thinly sliced
8oz grated cheddar cheese
1 bag (10oz) frozen green peas
For Dressing:
½ c Real Mayo
½ c Sour Cream
1 tbsp sugar
fresh dill, chopped
Layer salad ingredients in the order they appear above, end with frozen peas. Combine Your dressing ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well. Pour over the top of peas and spread to cover entire surface, all the way to the edges. Sealing salad in :) Sprinkle with fresh dill and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate up to 8 hours but truthfully I've made it the night before a party and it was perfect the next day. Carefully toss before serving.

Comments