Choc Dipped PB Cookies

Found these in a Kraft booklet and couldn't pass them up. Five ingredients = I am so trying them! I love them! Perfect for today! It's Monday - it's Girl's day!! I started making goodies for the girls at my little sisters work a few weeks ago - just a little sweet to get them through the day. Girls gotta have their sweets, huh? 




1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
4 oz. Baker’s semi-sweet chocolate, melted/ or 1/2 c choc chips
1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts 


Preheat oven to 325* Mix peanut butter, sugar and egg until well blended. 
Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Remove and roll mixture into 18 balls. 
Place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Flatten each ball by using a fork to make a criss-cross pattern. 
Bake 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. 


Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet and then cool completely on a wire rack. 


Melt chocolate. Dip one end of cookie into melted chocolate and then dip into chopped peanuts. Repeat with other side. 
Place on wax paper covered cookie sheet and refrigerate until chocolate hardens.


Look!! Look!! As expected.. they were.. ABSOLUTELY.. INCREDIBLY.. PERFECT! 
 Enjoy! Check out some yummy recipes at:





Comments

Oh, yeah! My favorite combination - chocolate and peanut butter! Thank you for sharing this one!!
Brenda said…
Those look great. A fun way to dress up PB cookies.
I've made these peanut butter cookies before but never with the chocolate and nuts. These look pretty neat!

My Sweet Thursday Dessert Carnival is this Thursday. You can submit your Halloween/Fall dessert to simplysweethome@hotmail.com.
Love your Monster Mama theme! And, love this rendition of PB cookies, too. I make a similar recipe, but have not done a chocolate/crushed peanut variation--need to change that immediately! :-)

Thanks!
Shirley
Unknown said…
My favorite cookie is peanut butter cookies and with chocolate they sound even better.
Geri
How yummy AND fun!!! Thanks.
Mikki said…
One word YUM!!!
PB and chocolate.. can never go wrong there!
I love your blog! It's so much fun. And, I'd love to get my hands on those cookies. I make an almond butter and jelly cookie but I think I'm going to have to try this - the dipped part looks fantastic.

Thanks for sharing this at Slightly Indulgent Mondays!