Bunny Bread


Using Pillsbury's refrigerated breadstick dough (in a can) I made this cute little bunny. He is  a little wonky but I just rolled and stretched him until he resembled a bunny...he is my first try. Maybe I 'll make chicks tomorrow.

Heat oven to 375º and separate into 12" skinny rope pieces. Twist and shape each breadstick into a bunny shape, add small pieces to make ears and tail. Place bunnies on un-greased large cookie sheet.
Brush breadsticks with beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon if you like. I used sprinkles for nose and eyes.
Bake 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.
Join the party!

Comments

Pamela Scott said…
now that is adorable I am gonna have to try this...
HoosierHomemade said…
How cute are those! Yummy too, I bet!
Thanks for joining in the fun at the Spring Hop!
~Liz@HoosierHomemade