Happy St Patty's Day!

Today is an easy...lazy day...I hope. It is St. Patrick's day so I whipped up some green pancakes for the girls this morning (the boys will sleep late I'm sure). Added chocolate chips just because they love them! I know you don't need a recipe for these but this one is for perfect pancakes. You can use packaged mix to save on time of course :)


  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon white sugar
  • 1 1/4 cups milk
  • 1 egg
  • 3 tablespoons butter, melted
  • chocolate chips
  • 4-5 drops of food coloring

In a large bowl,sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in center and pour in milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop batter onto your grill, using about 1/4 c for each cupcake. When it starts to bubble, add chocolate chips then flip over and finish cooking. Serve hot!

This is what I had! Yummy! 


Comments

Hi,
Happy St. patricks Day to you!
Bet your kids loved the green pancakes. I like the looks of that fruit and veggie smoothie. Archer Farms is from Target, right?? Is it with the yogurt??
I would love to try that, I have never seen it before.
Thanks for sharing, see you do eat healthy stuff!! lol
blessings, Nellie