Chocolate Caramel Grahams

Look what I found waiting for me! Now I know why the cats have been sitting in this window every morning. Hopefully we will have baby birds pics to show you in the future.

Now that I am home (for a quick second) I wanted to try something I saw awhile back - but don't remember where. Oh well.. I thought they would be easy enough..they were. Little one said she could eat all of them but, we all know what a sugar freak she is :)
Next time I might spread the middle of them with marshmallow cream for kinda an indoor s'more. What do you think?
 10 whole graham crackers
1/2 c Dulce de Leche
6 oz Chocolate bark
Break each square graham cracker in half, then break it in half again. That gives you four pieces. Spread one piece with about 1/2 tsp of Dulce de Leche and top with another graham cracker. Repeat with the rest of crackers.
Microwave chocolate bark according to directions, using 30 minute increments - stirring in between until melted and smooth.
Using a large fork, dip each sandwich into melted chocolate coating all sides. Gently tap off excess and place on wax paper to cool - cookies will set up in about 15 minutes. Serve or store in airtight container for up to 3 days.
Linking up with:

Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays

33 Shades of Green

Photobucket


Comments

Lisa said…
Those look yummy to the max. I'm all for your marshmallow creme idea. I say go for it.
Anonymous said…
This looks good. Would come over and share some of your recipes at my link party Cast Party Wednesday tomorrow?
Thanks,
I hope to see you there!
Mary Bergfeld said…
What an easy and fantastic treat. These really look delicious and they would not last long in my house. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary
Oh my goodness! Those little bars sound addictive! What a good idea. I wanted to invite you to come over and share your recipe at These Chicks Cooked Recipe Spotlight. Have a great day :)
Katie
Sue said…
Looks yummy!

Hope the cats don't get the birdies...
Erin said…
Holy moly! YUM!!! These sound amazing!!!