Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sunday Chicken

Don't know where this originated but I saw  it on Pinterest and knew I should try it. Simple to throw together and came out great.
Boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins
pack of bacon
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 c sour cream
Wrap chicken in bacon and then top with a mixture of cream of chicken soup and a cup of sour cream. 
Cover with foil and bake at 225 for about 4 hours. Then remove foil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. That's it. The chicken just fell apart - everyone loved it here.
Linking up with:

8 comments:

Erin said...

Wrap anything in bacon and I'm in! But then top it with a sour cream mixture? YUM! Looks wonderful!

Mary said...

How wonderfully simple. This really sounds delicious and I can't wait to give it a try. Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Ioana Carmen said...

love it sweetie!

Fashion Spot

Kathy said...

I saw this on Pinterest too. I made them in the crockpot. Fantastic!

Amanda said...

How did you do it in the crock pot? Time, temp, etc?

Anonymous said...

Did this in the crock pot - add 1T flour to soup/sour cream mix, top. Cook on LOW until chicken is about done (6 hrs) - I then transferred to baking dish and put in oven for uncovered time. Came out AMAZING.

InsideOut said...

Very good. Thanks for the recipe. Next time I think I'll try it with mushroom soup, a bit of water and some rice. Maybe even add mushrooms and wrap the chicken in cheese before the Bacon.

Kathy Shea Mormino said...

I'd like to invite you to join me at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week! http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-8-and-rural.html

I hope to see you there!
Cheers!
Kathy Shea Mormino
The Chicken Chick