Peachy Cream Cheese Bars

I feel summer slipping away and the peaches remind me of summer but using canned peaches means you can have them all year long. If you have fresh ones - go for it.
1 bx dry cake mix (I used butter pecan)
1/3 c butter - room temp
2 lg eggs
29oz can of sliced peaches
8oz cream cheese - room temp
1/3 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 350º. Spray a 9x13" pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, soft butter and 1 egg - mix with fork until crumbly. Set aside 1 1/2 c of crumbles for your topping. Press remaining crumbs into your prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Cut your peaches into bite sized 1" pieces. Spoon peaches onto your crust.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy. Pour over peaches and then sprinkle with reserved 1 1/2 c of crumbs. Bake for another 30 minutes. Chill at least 30minutes before serving, store all leftovers in fridge.
Found these over on JustaPinchRecipes.

Comments

I want to try this one!


Hoping I don't find a "recaptcha" when I hit "publish"!

<><
Delishhh said…
Love these! I make something similar and so good!
Erin said…
I'm not a peach fan but my Dad would freak over this! Thanks! He'll be so happy when I bring this to him!