Catch up!

Trying to get back in the hang of things.... throwing out what I've been up to lately. Playing catch up I know but, promise I am coming around :)
I'll start at November...made
                                       Loaded Yams with Honey Bourbon!
Roasted Pancetta Brussel Sprouts

Spent Christmas in Japan!!
Toshogu Shrine

Had a Wine Tasting Party
with my sisters!

Made sweet treats for my loves on Valentine's Day!

Went to Mardi Gras!

Back in the kitchen...
King Cake Brownie with Cinnamon Whip Cream!

Salted Caramel Meringues!

Lemon Blueberry Tart!

Mushroom Gruyere Tart!

Zucchini Tomato & Corn Pie!

Banana Foster Upside-down Cake!

Strawberry Cheesecake Bars!

Maria de Limon! Lime Icebox Cake

Mexican Crunchy Wraps!

Apple Vanilla Snack Cake!

Whew. Ok I will stop for today, let me know if you want any of the recipes and I will post them for you asap. Told you I could catch up :)




Comments

Phyllis said…
Oh my! I is hard to choose. ..I would like any of these these recipes!