Where have you been?

Man o man.... as much as I enjoy posting....life just gets out of hand :) Gonna play catch up again, let me know if you are interested in any of the recipes and I will put them up. Thanks for stopping by.



    Made some Cherry Vodka, I think some call it "Cherry Bounce" :)

Sausage Puffs with Spicy Mustard dip

  The Little One and I decorated cookies.

                    Stuffed Zucchini Boats

                        A dreamy Creamy Lemon Raspberry Cake

                   Butterfingers Brownies


          Crispy Shrimp Wontons with Thai Peanut sauce.

                  Hosted a fun Happy Hour for the boys.

Made 200 Halloween cookies for Big Daddy to take to work.

Had another great Halloween get together!

                              And went to Spain this summer.

Hoping to get back on the bus here and share some more ideas with all of you - I have tons :)

Comments